Thursday, December 4, 2014
The next club meeting, We hope to see everyone there. Meetings are held the first Thursday of the month starting at 6:00 PM. There will be a meal served before the meeting so you might want to show up at 5:00 for (what we hope) is some good food. There will be a nominal charge to cover expenses. Join us! Nominations and election of officers and one trustee for 2015 will be held at this meeting.
Memberships are now being sold at Horton's of Tipton during regular business hours. 112 S Main St Tipton, Indiana (765) 675-2013 This is on the southwest corner on the west side of the courthouse square in downtown Tipton.
CLUBHOUSE and GROUNDS USE POLICY
1. Clubhouse can only be reserved for use by members in good standing.
2. Members must be a member for, at least, one year before being allowed to reserve the Clubhouse.
3. Reservations end at 10:00 PM.
4. No alcohol can be consumed in the clubhouse or on the grounds of the club.
5. Cleanup MUST be done at the end of the reservation time (10:00 PM)
(Passed by members on 04/03/2014 at Monthly Meeting)
Rules 1 and 2 of the "Grounds and Standing Range Rules" have been changed to read as follows:
1. All Members must have their current membership visible on their person or range bag when on club property and be signed in. Members have the right to check other member’s cards while on club grounds.
2. Members will treat other members with proper respect when on the property. Loud, profane or boisterous language will not be allowed.
These rule changes are effective immediately.
(Passed by members on 09/04/2014 at Monthly Meeting)
SAFETY is first, last and always.
The Elwood Conservation Club is a member run organization and it relies on the generosity of its members for the upkeep of the grounds. If any member has spare time to mow the grounds or cut downed trees, please contact us to schedule a time. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Memberships may be purchased by downloading an application and mailing it in or come to the clubhouse before the monthly meeting (1st Thurs. each month @ 6PM). Also, memberships are sold at each Tipton Gun Show and sold in the Noblesville area by Pres. Joe Kinsinger (317-797-4420). DO NOT CALL on Sundays, holidays or after 5:00 PM for memberships !
Special Lifetime Membership Sale
The club is offering twenty (20) life time memberships under this sale. Prices are as follows by age groups. 55-up $375.00, 45-54 $450.00, 33-44 $525.00, 21-32 $625.00 and 18-20 $650.00
This will be on a "first come, first served" basis. Payments of $100.00 down then $50.00 per month until payoff can be arranged. Call 317-797-4420 if interested.
Get directions to the club here!
Please note: To get the the Conservation club from SR 37, please turn on W 1000 N Street
and then left on Co Rd 1000 W
9420 N 1000 W
Elwood, IN 46036
President: Joe Kinsinger
Vice President: Ron MajorsRons60vette@aol.com
Secretary: Matt Fletcher
Treasurer: Bill Tidler Jr.firstname.lastname@example.org